If you're in San Francisco this weekend come hear some of our bestselling Sizzler authors reading their hotter-than-hell erotica at the Leather Lace and Lust event ... including Jean Marie Stine (Season Of The Witch), R.Greco (Dating While Intexticated), M.Christian (Skin Effect), and Blake C. Aarens (Teaching Her Manners)!
Leather, Lace & Lust:
An Evening Of Erotic Storytelling and Sexual Merriment
From the tempting tease of delicate lace to the steamy heat of hardcore leather, these authors and performers will amuse, delight, and most of all excite you in all kinds of new and provocative ways; This is an evening of witty, carnal, and provocative literary endeavors that will tickle just about every kind of fancy, a festival of playful sensual fiction that will make you laugh, cry, and get that oh-so-special tingly feeling in your nether-regions.
In other words, a night of kick-ass erotica performed by ass-kicking writers!
Sponsored by WriteSex: Everything a writer needs to know about the business of publishing erotica!
Our featured performers include:
- Molly Weatherfield: "Twenty years ago, a mild-mannered computer programmer decided to spend some quality time with her erotic fantasy life, and Carrie's Story - BDSM for smart girls - was born."
- Blake C. Aarens is an author, poet, screenwriter, playwright, and a Black Girl Nerd.
- Jean Marie Stine is the author of a number of pioneering works of erotica published in the late 1960 and early 1970s, beginning with Season of the Witch in 1968, which was filmed as the motion picture Synapse. Her erotic short stories and novelettes have been collected as "Trans-sexual: Fiction for Gender Queers."
- M.Christian is a recognized master of erotica with more than 400 stories in such anthologies as Best American Erotica, Best Gay Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Bisexual Erotica, Best Fetish Erotica and many others.
- Dr. Carol Queen is the author of Real Live Nude Girl: Chronicles of Sex-Positive Culture, The Leather Daddy and the Femme, Exhibitionism for the Shy, and co-editor of PoMoSexuals: Challenging Assumptions About Gender and Sexuality (winner of a Lambda Literary Award in 1998; with Lawrence Schimel)
- R. Greco's short fiction (erotic and 'straight' fiction) has been published in 7 countries, various anthologies and single author short story collections from Xcite Books in the U.K., C.F. Publications and with Renissance E Books. Ralph is also the co-host of an hour-long net talk program, "Peter Riot's Smack Talk", was a pre-school music teacher and has played his original music in concert festivals in Italy, the U.S. and England.
Saturday, March 7th
Doors Open at 6:30 - Performance from 7:00PM to 10:00PMCenter For Sex And Culture
1349 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103