Monday, March 25, 2013

12 Months of Sascha - March Madness and a new Print Release!

Dark Sensualities and Primal Instincts is out in PRINT!


“A wonderful, erotic storyteller … turns you on and tugs your heartstrings at the same time!” -Sabrina Smith Moses. Sascha Illyvich, the famed “Bad Boy of Romance” is noted for his dark, paranormal erotica – and the best of it is here in this enthralling collection which includes a complete novel novel of vampires and eros (Dark Traders), a wonderful novelette of lycanthropy and romance (Wolf Magic), plus more unforgettable novelettes and short stories. “His books make me wet.” -Pinky Francisco
There’s a possibility I’ll have copies for sale at Frolicon FYI.

A little background on the book is due.

Wolf Magic for starters, is actually the first book in my Opeth Pack Saga. The series is loosely based on the anime "Wolf's Rain" which spawned the idea for my series of wolves who were created by the Hungarian Fertility Goddess, then kicked out of Heaven because of distrust.  I focused more on the romantic interests between the characters and my damaged heroes in each story written.  There are actually four books in various stages of edits and the rest of the series is currently under control of the Corvisiero Agency.  Since I have both agents working on larger projects for me, I may pull The Opeth Pack Saga and rest it here at Sizzler Editions.  We'll see.

The series will only be six books long and track the rebirth of the Opeth Pack as a uniting force among wolves the world over.

Only the villain in Wolf Magic and hero in Wolf Magic have one partner while the other characters in the series have two mates.

 The heroine in Wolf Magic also is another rarity in romance fiction.  She's a good bit older than our traditional heroines and she's not exactly stick thin either. Yes, she's my standard redhead

1 comment:

  1. I prefer characters who are not standard! They tend to be more interesting.

    ReplyDelete