1) What is the working title of your current/next Sizzler Editions book?
Cream on the Crop
2) Where did you get the idea for that book?
It's terribly naughty, but my characters enjoy being flogged and caned....sooooo you fill in the rest of the thoughts and I'm sure you'll get it right.
3) What's the genre of the book?
BDSM Paranormal Erotic Romance
4) How would you describe your book in one sentence (25words or less)?
Will Neha submit to her ghostly Master, or be driven away like the others?
5) If you could pick actors to play the lead characters in your story, who would you pick?
Blair Underwood would do a spectacular job as Jamaal Cooper. Keira Knightley would be great as the politician's daughter, Neha Thompson.
6) Now this movie needs a soundtrack – what songs/tracks best fit your book?
Like a Dog Chasing Cars from The Dark Knight.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of this book?
The first installment is for an anthology and it's probably around 20,000 words. It took me a few weeks to write that. I'm now expanding this story to a full novel version in 2013.
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I was "drafted" by our beloved editor, Sascha Illyvich to write in a BDSM paranormal romance anthology. The characters needed to be M/F. That's all the information we received. So....I decided to try my hand at combining a little bit of politics and history to write my contribution. Cream on the Crop is an interracial romance, by the way.
10) What about your book will pique the reader's interest?
The farm is haunted by Jamaal. He cannot leave the farm. Ever. He's been yearning for a submissive for over 65 years and Neha has the right spunk and interests to be his perfect mate. Will she stay and be his, or run like the others have?
Pick up RAZOR - Desire's Edge NOW on Amazon
Don't forget about the secrets on The 18th Floor