Saturday, May 26, 2012

Put Your Work on Frequently Felt!

Here’s a special invitation to Sizzler authors looking for a bit of free exposure.
 
Frequently Felt is my playful little blog -- “A lobcock of erotic trivialities, oddities, and miscellanea transcribed with jaundiced talent for naught but a boxing Jesuit indulgence by a disreputable posse mobilitatis” – where I’ve been posting this, that, and everything betwixt and between having to do with sex and erotica.  For Sizzler Editions authors I’m opening
Frequently Felt to short stories, excerpts and artwork on a first-come-first-posted basis.  Here are the specifics:
 

  • Literary pieces - or excerpts - no longer than 1000 words.
  • No underage characters, excessive violence, incest, homophobia, bestiality, or scat.
  • Please include some form of contact/sales information at the end (email, Web site, etc.) to be published with your piece
  • I reserve the right to refuse to publish anything – it’s my blog, after all
 
Submit your work to mchristianzobop@gmail.com.  I do my best to post things every other day or so but things sometimes happen to disrupt that schedule... 
 
I’m also interested in interviews, reviews, editorial pieces, artwork, blog pos
ts and other fun things.  If you want to help out with that, just write me and we’ll chat about it.


M. Christian

zobop@aol.com 
mchristianzobop@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment