Thursday, August 11, 2011

Q & A with Sizzler Author Tilly Andrews

Tilly Andrews lives in the U.K. an her distinctive brand of bondage novels can be found in her books Corporate Hospitality, My Master's Pleasure and Business Asset. Recently she spoke with Sizzler Editions about her writing and books.

Sizzler Editions: Why do you write the type of book you are best known for?
Tilly Andrews: I find that I like writing erotica. The situations are already in my head, so it comes naturally to me to write in this genre.


Sizzler Editions: Where do you get your ideas?

Tilly Andrews: I think that most of us have some of these ideas buried deep in our psyche. The trick is to allow yourself to bring them to the forefront of your thinking and weave a book around them. The book has to have a plot, and working out the plot is my favourite part.


Sizzler Editions: How and when do you write?
Tilly Andrews: I write in the evenings mostly, due to other commitments on my time. I need silence when I am writing and I certainly need to be alone.


Sizzler Editions: What do you like most about being an author?.

Tilly Andrews: I always wanted to be an author as a child. I never thought I would be writing erotica for one second. What I really like is that you can go anywhere and do anything, your are only limited by your own imagination. I think is a real privilege to take your readers with you on some of these journeys.



Sizzler Editions: What is your advice to beginning writers.
Tilly Andrews: Plan what you are going to write. Schedule some time onto your daily or weekly schedule, or even annually schedule if you work. February here in the UK is the perfect writing month. If you start a book – finish it. You can go back and change things once you have finished the main body of the work.


Sizzler Editions: Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?

Tilly Andrews: Thanks for reading my books.


Sizzler Editions: What can your readers look forward to from you in the future.
Tilly Andrews: I want to explore the darker sides of life. As of yet, I am not too sure how dark I want to go, so it will be a journey for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment