Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Q & A with Sizzling New Cover Artist

Sami Hursey, new Gothgirl on the block, loves to create cover art for Sizzler Editions, as well as future Pageturner Editions and Deerstalker Editions. We love her and her work! Welcome, Sami, and what do you have to say?

Sizz. Ed.:What initially inspired you to erotic art? 
Sami: To be honest I never thought about it until I met Wade Heaton, a kinky older gentleman who told me about his sexy way of life. He inspired me to re connect with my design side and do something different. Now I wouldn't have it any other way.  
Sizz. Ed.:Where do you get your ideas? 
Sami: The Music I listen to breeds ideas in my mind, and helps me flush out all of my good ideas onto paper. If I didn't have an ipod I wouldn't have the creativity and drive I do today. 
Sizz. ED.: How and when do you paint/create the cover art? 
Sami: Mainly I use Photoshop and Corel Painter at odd hours of the night. I consider myself a night person and get my best work done while sitting in complete darkness with headphones attached to my ears. 
Sizz. Ed.: What do you like most about being an artist of erotic images?
Sami: I just love the kinky nature of it all. Playful, Sexy and something different. A needed challenge and a great way to open your mind about different methods of creating a journey. 
Sizz. Ed.: What is your advice to beginning artists? Just get out there and do anything you can, network and keep doing it. 
Sami: What can fans of your work look forward to from you in the future? They can expect more detail and sexier covers. More steam, more passion and bring on the KINK! 




No comments:

Post a Comment