Monday, April 11, 2011

Out Now: A Game Of Catch By Melissa Harlow

We are exceptionally pleased to be able to bring you a brand new erotic masterpiece by our resident BSDM artist, Melissa Harlow: A Game Of Catch

Willow's having some trouble finding the right man. Her last relationship abruptly ended when she discovered her boyfriend was married. She has apologized to his wife, Rebecca, and is trying to move on, but Rebecca's anger runs deep and she has a plan to get rid of Willow.  FunFinders is a website designed to help adults with fetishes hook up for sex. When Rebecca stumbles on an ad for it, she decides to create a profile for Willow, using Willow's real name and pictures, and as for Willow's fetishes- Rebecca writes that Willow wants to be kidnapped, restrained and kept for sex, using force if necessary.  Randy Ross has just been released from prison after a five years stretch. Stuck in a camper out in the woods at his brother, Quinn's, place, Willow's ad seems like an invitation he can't turn down. When Randy sends Willow a message Rebecca is more than happy provide him with Willow's apartment number, along with a message.  "I'll fight you when you come to take me, but only because I have to. I need to know you are a strong enough man to satisfy me. If you aren't man enough to capture me then you aren't what I am looking for. I don't want a pretend play time. I want the real thing, from a real man. I hope that you are that man."  It's a good thing she told him to expect a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment